Curious Arts Festival has moved to the staggeringly beautiful grounds of the Pippingford Park Estate in the Ashdown Forest with sweeping views across Southern England. The address is:
The festival site will be open for All Festival Ticket holders from noon on Friday 23 August.
With an individual Day Ticket, you can access the site from noon until close on Friday, and 9am until close on the Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
When you arrive at Pippingford Park, you will be asked to present confirmation of your ticket purchase at the entry point to the festival where you will be given a wristband. The wristband you are given will depend on the ticket you have purchased. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
All Festival Ticket holders are permitted to camp for free in the designated camping area at Pippingford Park. Those of you who have booked Glamping will be asked to present confirmation of your booking on arrival.
Gate Opening Hours Friday 23 August: noon-11pm
Saturday 24 August: 9am – 11pm
Sunday 25 August: 9am – 10pm
Monday 26 August: Festival goers must have left the site by 6pm
Day tickets are valid until the programme concludes that day.
Technical ticketing queries
If you are struggling to purchase a festival ticket via the Eventbrite platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be more than happy to assist.
Super Early Bird Weekend Tickets: £88
Early Bird Tickets Weekend Tickets: £115
Full price Weekend Tickets: £135
Family Super Early Bird Weekend Tickets: £191
Family Early Bird Weekend Tickets: £230
Full price Family Weekend Tickets: £279
Children Weekend Tickets (5-13): £23
Children Weekend Tickets (under 5): FREE
Transport to Pippingford
The closest railways stations to Pippingford Park are East Grinstead and Hayward’s Heath.
There will be one main information point on site, located with the Box Office at the front entrance. Alternatively, please ask one of the Festival Stewards who will be on hand to answer any questions you might have throughout the weekend.
There will be several water points located around the site should you wish to fill up bottles with drinking water.
First Aid is available 24 hours per day throughout the festival. Please see location of the First Aid points on the Festival programme.
There will be litter pickers going around the site throughout the festival. We’d love to make their job easy and we can all help by putting our litter in the bins that are clearly marked across the site. Thank you!
We are committed to making the Curious Arts Festival as accessible as possible. However, given the rural setting, there are challenges for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues.
Disabled festival goers are eligible for a complimentary carer’s ticket. The main festival site will be equipped with accessible toilet facilities and there will be dedicated disabled parking.
To reserve your disabled parking space and a complimentary carer’s pass, please email the festival team on email@example.com
For general enquiries about the Curious Arts Festival, including questions about tickets, accommodation, volunteering and disabled access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules / Terms and Conditions
1) No refunds will be offered unless the Festival is cancelled.
2) The programme including advertised artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
3) We reserve the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the Festival for health and safety or licensing reasons.
4) We reserve the right to conduct security searches and to refuse admission to you should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
5) All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children aged 5 years and under are admitted free of charge.
6) Dogs are permitted but must be kept on a lead.
7) No Illegal substances or glass bottles are permitted on site.
8) No food (picnics, packed lunches etc) or drink (soft, alcoholic or otherwise) is permitted on site other than that being sold by the official festival suppliers. However, if you are travelling with small children, we know the score and, of course, you should come armed with supplies to stave off hunger and bad moods!
9) No fires are permitted on site except those organised specifically by the Event Organisers with a fire warden on hand.
10) Campers are invited to keep noise levels to a minimum after midnight.
11) No large stereo systems are allowed on site.
12) The Curious Arts Festival, the Pippingford Park Estate and Benedict James Ltd are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event.
13) By accepting our conditions of sale, you agree to be contacted again by Benedict James Ltd about the Curious Arts Festival and other related events. The purchase of a Curious Arts Festival ticket is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and the festival management reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.